Advanced Radiology Connect
This app was specifically designed on the input of the ARC physicians and IT team. The app is just one of ARC’s several initiatives to improve the quality healthcare in our community using the latest technologies.
The app allows referring physician instant access to their patient’s radiological exams wherever they are. Not only is this a convenience and a facilitator of quality care, but also can be a lifesaving tool as in the case of a neurosurgeon on the road consulting on a time critical severe head injury.
The app also allows the ARC radiologists instant access to studies allowing improved subspecialty radiology consultation on a 24/7 basis and thus improving quality of care.
Is the first of its kind medical imaging network tool. It streams live Audio, Video and Data, can connect multiple users in seconds, enabling group screen sharing, videoconferencing and chat. Advanced Radiology Connect eliminates the use of CD's to transfers medical images, builds unique secure networks benefitting imaging businesses, radiologists, patients, referring physicians and other medical professionals seeking access/fast review and delivery of high quality imaging studies without the burden of cost, contractual obligations and red tape associated with most high end systems today.
- Remote Image access from a single upload
- Image sharing - share images with colleagues with a single click
- Diagnostic quality images
- Works with all imaging modalities (CT, MRI, X-ray, Cardio, US, XA...)
- Search remote databases, import studies (Query Retrieve)
- Group videoconferencing – Allows simultaneous multiple connections.
- Chat – Users can text chat while reviewing studies.
- CD uploads - users can import studies via OneDX portal
- Zero-Footprint Viewer – OneDx requires no client side hardware or software installation.
- Advanced Search – Remotely search any DICOM compliant imaging archive to import studies.